Talking Tom Cat 2 Free
Has mini-games and a cat that repeats what you say
Have fun with the hilarious antics of Talking Tom Cat once again.
This is an updated version of the original app. With Talking Tom Cat 2 Free, you will see that the cat has more things to say and that he does more around the house. There are also a few friends who come by to visit Tom while he's at home. You can also help take care of Tom and play a few games with him.
The Talking Tom Cat 2 Free app is adorable, but the cat can sometimes have an attitude. At times, you can teach him what to say and what not to say, but he does have a mind of his own. There are icons on the sides of the screen for games, feeding, hygiene and other tools that you can use with the cat. You can speak into the microphone so that Tom will repeat what you say, which is how you teach him words. When you touch the screen, he will respond in one of his fun ways. He gets scared at times, so he jumps to the ceiling to hang from the light, and he does get tired enough to simply fall over and go to sleep.
- Keep your own cat on your phone
- Provide Tom's care
- Adorable movements and antics
- Coins sometimes disappear
- Sends a lot of notifications
NEW SUMMER OUTFIT! Check out the awesome Sharky T-Shirt.
Potentially dangerous permissions
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- READ_PHONE_STATE: Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- RECORD_AUDIO: Allows an application to record audio.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- VIBRATE: Allows access to the vibrator.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.